By registering for the Friends of Karura Anniversary Virtual Race, all participants are deemed to have given the following waiver and indemnity:
- I know that running a race is potentially dangerous activity. By submitting my entry, I certify that I am medically able to perform this event, and am in good health, and I am properly trained
- I assume all risks associated with running in this event, including but not limited to: falls, the effects of the weather, including high heat and/or humidity, the conditions of the trails, all such risks being known and appreciated by me.
- In consideration of your accepting my entry, I, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, waive and release Run Beyond Limited, Team Jasho, Friends of Karura Forest, Kenya Forest Service all event sponsors, their representatives and successors, to the extent permitted by law, from all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in this event, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons named in this waiver.
- I grant permission to all of the above to use my photographs, videos, recordings or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose.
- Parents/guardians registering any runners under the age of 18 are deemed to have accepted this waiver/indemnity on their behalf.