This hybrid smartwatch combines the traditional look of an analog watch with the essential smart features you need to keep up with your busy life.
- Stay on the move longer with a battery life that lasts up to 5 days in smartwatch mode, plus up to 1 additional day as an analog-only timepiece. Fifteen minutes of charging adds up to 1 day of smartwatch mode battery life.
- The hidden display only appears when you need it. Interact with the touchscreen, and the hands dynamically move away.
- Available in a number of colors, vívomove Sport features metallic colored accents, a lightweight feel and a comfortable silicone band, making it perfect for work, the weekend — everywhere. And it’s compatible with industry-standard 20 mm quick release bands.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone.
- When your watch and phone are paired, a message with your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in Incident Detection.
- Easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar screen.
Conveniently access handy timekeeping features right from your wrist.
See your health and fitness information all in one place. The Garmin Connect app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
- Use the Pulse Ox sensor to spot-check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.